Game Theory Modesto

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Game Theory Modesto
Game Theory Modesto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standard Operating Procedures

Go down

Standard Operating Procedures Empty Standard Operating Procedures

Post by Daniel Ackison 11/8/2015, 1:52 pm

Hey all! This is Dan and I just wanted to say a few things of note concerning this Forum.

1) Tom and I are Co-Moderating this forum, so if you have an issue with it, address it to either Tom or myself. Because we both work demanding Jobs, we will do our best to respond to demands and requests within 48 hours. We appreciate your patience in this regard in advance.

2) Debates are ENCOURAGED, however, arguments are not. We are all adults here and those that do not act accordingly will be banned. Both Tom and I discussed three strikes rule and determined it the best way of handling it. SMOOCHES!

3) GAME MASTERS! Tell us what you want! we will set up the appropriate thread header and grant you administrative rights to that folder so that you may manage it as you see fit.

4) As space is limited at the moment, please try to refrain from linking in memory dumps. Hyperlinking is cool and if you look in the resources tab, in the near future, we will be adding in resource links that you will be able to make use of at your leisure.

I'm sure I will be adding more to this list as time goes on but I don't see a need to state the painfully obvious. If you do, let us know and we will get on it

Daniel Ackison
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum